Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Faux Tan

Okay, I have discovered a product that I simply cannot keep to myself!! It's called Faux Tan by Bare Ecsentuals and I am in love!

With bathing suit season coming up (and for me a wedding) we all want to look our best right? I am all about having the perfect sun-kissed look, but unfortunately for me I can't get a real tan to save my life and to top it off, I have had it drilled into my head to avoid skin cancer at all costs! So, imagine my glee when I took a shot tonight with this new self tanner and finished with a beautiful, streak-free glow:) Again, I just had to share! And the best part is how easy it was to apply. You see the color as you are brushing it on, leaving your tan flawless. I am beyond pleased with the finished product, especially next to my fresh hair cut and lighter shade of blond:)



Happy tanning!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...