Friday, May 8, 2009

On Hell's


Can I please get a WOO HOO! It's friday, which means that I am still obsessing over last night's episode of Hell's Kitchen! I love this show and I can't believe it has come down to the finale:0 Man am I nervous for the last two contestants, Paula and Danny. Unlike last year, I really don't have a favorite, as they are both fantastic and have such different cooking styles. Just for the record, after seeing last night's show, my bets are on Paula. Although, Danny always seems to surprise me and to be honest, I think I would prefer his cooking:)I can't believe I have to wait a week to know! I will be sad when the show is over. It's the only show I watch consistently:)

So, I cannot believe how rested I feel today! After an entire day spent with a terrible headache yesterday, I was sure I would feel like crap today, but my body pleasantly surprised me and I'm back to my spunky self!

And for those of you who keep asking, I have no update on the house:( Can I just give a quick thank you for being as anxious and excited to find out as Chris and me!! You have no idea how much your love and support means to us!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Much love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...