Thursday, May 14, 2009

Where's the Wisdom?

Whoever decided it was funny to name these inch-long, painful teeth "wisdom", had a very lame-o sense of humor!

My dentist has been telling me for two years that I need to have my wisdom teeth pulled. Did I listen? NO! They didn't bother me at the time and it seemed so inconvenient to schedule the surgery between my brakes home from college. Stupid girl!! I should have listened, as clearly they have given me no wisdom, but rather, massive headaches, shifting teeth and eventually the bill (which my parents would have paid when I was covered by their insurance)!

So here I am, in major pain and trying to get into my dentist to get a new refferal so that I can schedule my appointment with an oral surgeon. And to boot, I have to take precious PTO, which I would much rather spend during the holidays:(

Moral of the story: Listen to your dentist!

I hate learning the hard way!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...