Friday, May 29, 2009

More Cramped by the Minute

Happy Friday guys!! This week went by in a snap:)

I just finished cutting up tomatoes, onions and lettuce for our work bbq today. Phew, those onions were brutal to my still teary eyes! My little platter looks cute though:)

Oh and speaking of cute, I have to show off my FAB-ulous new chairs! Um, yes, we bought MORE furniture!! I just can't pass up such a good find when I know we won't be here significantly longer and even though it may be cramped, at least everyone can have a cozy seat!

Please ignore that they are randomly strewn in our living room! We got both chairs and the ottoman for $200!! They are exactly what I have been looking for and look brand new! What can I say, I've been told I'm a hardcore nester!



In addition to picking up our chairs last night, we also watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I mean, the acting was great and I liked the story, but it was so unrealistic. Not that I am against using my imagination..Oh I don't know, I think I liked it. Did you see it? Any thoughts?

This weekend is Darrell's big 40th birthday party! Woo hoo! I have been designated the official (unprofessional) photographer:) Shocking, I know! I can't wait for the weekend to be here!!!

Enjoy the last work day of the week!!

1 comment:

Brad Hill said...

Is the party no longer a secret, or are you just hoping he doesn't read this?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...