Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Deed is Done!

Well guys, the deed is done and Emily and Mark are MARRIED!!! Em made a gorgeous bride and I was so happy to take part in such a special day with her and her new husband! I feel sure they will make each other very happy. I look forward to hearing about the many exciting things they experience the next few weeks, months and years to come! Congratulations to the DeLews!!! You guys are loved!

PS~ Yes, I cried!

Here are some pics of the weekend:

The lovely couple at rehearsal

With the bride at rehearsal dinner

Hehe, my hair for the wedding

Gorgeous bride in her gorgeous dress


Woot!!



With my fantabulous husband!!!


Some of the bridesmaids!! I'm so glad I got to meet you lovely ladies!

I love this picture of Em and Mark dancing!




Although I had a blast celebrating the last few days, I am so glad to have another two days to recoup before going back to work!

Funny story I have to share! I have mentioned before how I can't send my husband to the store without him buying something off the list, right? While running errands last week, he found it necessary to bring home some ShamWOWs:) I am still laughing about his purchase as I am looking at the box still sitting on our desk. Oh how that man makes me happy!

For your viewing pleasure:



Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...