Thursday, May 21, 2009

Home Stretch

So it's th 21st, the official day of our 11th and final monthiversary! We are in the home stretch of a full year!! From now on we get to celebrate but once a year. I will admit, it's been fun having our little celebrations each month:)

In other exciting happenings, Emily's bachelorette party is tonight! Woo hoo! I can't wait to celebrate with her before she officially becomes Mrs. Delew:)

I decided ahead of time to ask for tomorrow off, assuming I would not be feeling so great about waking up at 5:30 after tonight! And since Monday is a holiday, I get a four day weekend!!!

Yay for wedding weekend being here!

Happy Thursday!

I dug up these pics of me and my girls at my bachelorette party and again at our wedding:) Such good times!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...