Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Kid on the Block

There is a new little addition to our family...Chris' parents got a puppy!! He is a cutie little chihuahua/shitzu mix and his name is Mochi. He spent a few hours at our house last night trying to get accustomed to our beast:) Thankfully, Abby and Mochi are on pretty friendly terms, but I am a bit worried Abby could get too playful and crush the little guy! He is like 4 lbs max! Obviously, we're gonna have to pay very close attention to the two of them.

Isn't he a cutie pie?!




Anyway, lots to do in the next week and a half! Emily and Mark are coming into town this weekend and getting married!! I can't believe their wedding is almost here. I feel like it was just Chris and Me saying our "I Do's"!

Hope the last half of your week is fabulous! I know mine will be...Chris is bringing me coffee at his break:)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...