Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Daydreaming

What's on my mind on a Tuesday...

I'm not gonna lie, today I am lusting for summer. The warm weather has been a teaser for what's to come in the next few months...

Here are some of my favorite things about warm weather:

First of all, what is better than sun dresses? Especially this one from Anthropologie!



Delicious, light summer food:) It's even better when cooked and enjoyed outside by the pool!



Margaritas. Enough said;)



New bathing suits!!




And the smell of freshly mowed grass...



Ahh, I will be able to stop daydreaming soon enough:)

1 comment:

Brad said...

LOL I hate summer...keep your daydreams to yourself! KIDDING

Hopefully we can join you guys in some pool fun this summer, since it is going to be HOT AS CRAP, and I hate going outside when it's hotter than, say, 90. Perhaps we will all be able to go to the Lincoln Crossing pool if you guys ever get a response on your house offers? :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...