Tuesday, June 16, 2009

All In Good Health

Okay, so I know I've been doing these posts on Thursdays, but I just couldn't keep these cool new finds to myself! The items I'm posting today were actually found in the July 2009 issue of Oxygen Magazine. Yet another great thing from this awesome magazine!! Thank you Oxygen:)

The theme of these products is portion control. I'm a total geek for cool new gadgets, so these really stood out to me. For a lot of people, it isn't neccessarily the foods we are eating that prevents weight loss, it is the amount of food we eat. America is stuck on "super-sizing" everything! We need to re-learn the appropriate amount of foods we should be consuming and these products can help us acheive just that!

* The SmartSpace Dispenser by Zevro. Talk about a nifty way to measure your cereal or oatmeal in the morning. And why stop there? You could use this for snacks, granola and even different grains:)One twist of the handle dispenses exactly one ounce. Love it!


* PortionPal five-piece disc set. These discs are designed to show you a serving size of beef, chicken, fish, pasta and even dessert! A great perk to these are how easily they can be stored:) These would also be a fun way to help kids learn portions:)


Wishing you good health always!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...