Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Good Distraction:)

Do you ever feel like you have a never ending list of to-do's? I am so there today! As I was getting ready this morning, I seriously had a brain explosion of tasks screaming for my attention. Reschedule the dentist appt, make a spa appt, stop by the post office, pick up wine shipment, wedding RSVP's, car registration is due, pay parking ticket, go to the store at lunch, sign up for sushi making class...Ahh! Not to mention that Summerfest starts tonight!

I'm trying to just breath.

Don't worry though, I've been able to find a good distraction ~ our anniversary is in 5 days!!!

On this day last year we were headed to Hawaii and getting our marriage license:)

About to get on our plane:)


Right after we got the marriage license:)

1 comment:

Brad Hill said...

LOL did you blog twice today already???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...