Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Morning Glory

I'm not joking when I say I have decorating on my mind ALL THE TIME lately! Specifically, I have been dreaming of how my soon-to-be guestroom will look. I don't really know why, but I have always wanted a beautiful guestroom:) I love staying at someone's home and feeling like there is a special place just for me. That's how I want friends and family to feel when they visit us! So, after many hours of looking for bedding that could possibly make the cut, I have found the Morning Glory collection from Anthropologie. It is a bit pricey, so I at least have the idea for the room, but I will have to see what kind of budget my darling husband will compromise on:) I want the room to feel fun and bright, but welcoming at the same time.

What do you think?




I can't wait to move!

3 comments:

Em said...

I love the Morning Glory! Looks SO cute and bright. It would help your guests wake up with a jump in their step. Why does Anthropologie have to be so wonderful and SO expensive!?

Unknown said...

Thanks Em! Isn't it adorable!! My goal is to theme the room around this duvet. We'll see if I can afford it:)

Chris said...

I like it! I also like the guestroom. We will see. It might depend on how quick you want the guestroom done. Might have to save up for it.

The cost won't be a waste because it will be interchangable with our bedding.

I love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...