Monday, June 8, 2009

BERRY-Delicious!

In honor of my fabulous new schedule, and not to mention new found time, I baked a summer berry pie for the family to enjoy after dinner tonight!

Let me just say that I totally dig this new shift I'm working! Waking up was a breeze. I am just going to have to be very diligent about preparing everything the night before so the morning is stress-free. I can't believe how quickly the day seemed to go by. It was so good to leave before my afternoon slump hit! And to prevent the slump from making me drag, I got a great weight workout in as soon as I got home! Yay! And now I am delighting in the wonderful aroma of the warm, sweet berries filling the apartment:)

Did I mention I have a VERY happy pup right now? She loves hangin' with her Momma!

Merry Monday!

The process...




Ta-Da!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...