Monday, December 14, 2009

Just About There


Today I am reveling in the sweet feeling of accomplishment. This weekend I was like a blizzard of cleaning, shopping and getting ready for Christmas (with a few parties thrown in there)! It was absolutely fantastic and I am happy to say that after a few stops after work today I will be COMPLETELY done with Christmas shopping! All in time to relax and take it all in.

This also means I got to wrap presents last night while listening to Diana Krall's Christmas album (ahh, bliss)!

I realized this morning that today officially marks the beginning of the one thing I love about working in the corporate world...lots of paid holiday time! And since I am quite sure this will be my last year working in this setting, I am going to fully enjoy my next 3 weeks! You've gotta love a 4 day week followed by two 2 1/2 day weeks!

Only 11 days until Christmas!

Have a lovely Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...