Friday, December 11, 2009

Wishing You Christmas Cheer!


It just occured to me that Christmas is a mere two weeks away and this weekend is a great indicator of what the rest of the month looks like for the Hansen's. Tonight we are celebrating Chris' Dad's birthday with a Blues type concert. Tomorrow afternoon I have the annual tea party in memory of Chris' Granny with all the women of the family and Saturday evening we are celebrating our friend Laura's birthday with a fondue party (I LOVE fondue)!! On Sunday Chris will be at the Raiders game with his Dad (compliments of the tickets he won this week!) and I will attempt to get the rest of our Christmas shopping finished (I am currently about 70% done!).

With the holidays quickly rushing by us, I am trying to be very intentional about savoring each moment and the wonderful people in our lives. I adore this time of year!!

ps ~ We got our first Christmas cards in the mail this week! That's enough to get me excited about walking to the mailbox each day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...