Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Smile


Totally. Completely. 100%. I could have written this song about my husband as he can always make me smile, and more importantly, laugh...A LOT!

"You´re better then the best
I´m lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler then the flip side of my pillow that´s right
Completely unaware
Nothing can compare to where you send me
Lets me know that it´s ok yeah it´s ok
And the moments where my good times start to fade

You make me smile like the sun
Fall out of bed, sing like bird
Dizzy in my head, spin like a record
Crazy on a Sunday night
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Ohh, you make me smile"

Lyrics from Uncle Kracker's 'Smile'

2 comments:

Chris said...

I love you too! I've been hearing that song on my way home everyday it seems like.

Missy said...

i love it. i copied this and sent it to robbie :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...