Friday, December 4, 2009

Weekend Relief


Words simply cannot express the relief I have for this week coming to an end.

I'm happy to report that I finally feel like myself today after a week of being sick, exhausted, oh and way over-sleeping yesterday!

But today I am officially in the Christmas spirit! Yesterday I took the initiative and put up our work Christmas tree and today our office is closing at noon for our company Christmas party at Il Forno Classico! Exactly what I need after a week such as this!

I plan on savoring every last drop of this weekend with the Women of Faith conference with my Mom today and tomorrow, getting back on track with my running schedule (the bummer of being sick), making the husband some eggnog french toast (yum!) and hopefully making up for the fun I missed out on last weekend!

Have a lovely weekend!

image/greenlight

1 comment:

Lael Meidal said...

So glad you're feeling better, love. Enjoy putting those running shoes back on! I know you can do it!

I hope you and your mum have a great time at the conference...that sounds so refreshing. Say hello to Abby and Chris from me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...