Monday, December 21, 2009

This Weekend...

Mom and I managed to bake over 30 dozen cookies! You read that right..30! We made Chocolate Gingerbread cookies, Caramel Thumbprint cookies, Mexican Chocolate cookies, Butter cookies (w/ peppermint frosting!), Macaroons, Apricot Almond Doodle Cookies, Peppermint Bark and White Chocolate and Peppermint covered Pretzel Sticks! Yu-mmy!! And today I brought each of my co-workers a cute Christmas box of assorted goodies and they LOVED them, which totally excites me!

I got Abby and Chris' stockings done which means I am completely finished shopping!

I gave my first Christmas present away! I love giving someone a gift you know they will love!

We finally watched It's a Wonderful Life and I cried, like I always do when I watch that movie!

And today I am gearing up for a great week! Starting tomorrow we are having friends/family over every day through Christmas! Ahh, that makes me so giddy! I adore cooking a good meal and playing hostess to wonderful people!


Happy first day of Winter!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...