Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Always Planning

Last night Chris went to a Kings game, which means I had an evening to myself. So what did I do with my time you ask? I dreamed about our anniversary trip! Too early you say? Never! I LOVE planning trips, much to my husband's dismay because that's all he will hear about for days (though, he's secretly excited too!)!

While we're not completely positive about where we will go this year, I think we have unofficially landed on a place (pictured below). So I spent some time dreaming up all the fun things we could do!

I just love having trips to look forward to!

3 comments:

Em said...

that's a good place to go for a romantic getaway! Mark and I LOVED our honeymoon there!

Unknown said...

I know I am SO excited! Today I found a really incredible resort with sweet little cabin style houses and it's a bed and breakfast! It's just outside Tahoe in Hope Valley called Sorensen's. I'm pretty sure I've convinced Chris of how awesome it is:) Yay for anniversaries!

Danielle said...

Emerald Bay, lovely! Was just up there this past fall with the fam. Taking a tour of Vikingsholm if you've never done it is really fun! and requires a nice little hike there and back....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...