Friday, January 29, 2010

What I Love About the Weekend


Happy Friday lovelies! We have many fun things planned for this weekend.

First of all February is just around the corner and we have several birthdays coming up! Not only do two of my closest friends have a birthday, but 3 of my 4 siblings do as well! Needless to say, I have a little shopping/mailing to take care of! Lucky me that I love to buy gifts!

And tomorrow night I have a date with mom and dad! Chris will be at another Kings game with his friend Brad (that lucky boy!) so my parents and I get to spend some time together (hopefully having dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant..hint, hint!).

And what would the weekend be without a delicious breakfast? I am already excited about the buckwheat banana pancaked I have planned for tomorrow! Great way to replenish after a hard workout! I just love the nutty, hearty goodness of buckwheat!

Just a few short hours and the weekend can begin! We are starting it by having dinner at BJ's with Chris' Dad and Grandma!

I hope you all have an exceptionally wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Buckwheat banana pancakes, yum!! Can I come over? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...