Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy News!

I've got very happy news to share today! Yesterday I took (and passed!) the ACSM Personal Trainer Certification Exam! I knew that if I didn't take it before Thanksgiving it would get pushed back to January, but nevertheless it's done! I feel such a deep sense of relief having that over with! Now I just have to put it to use!

And in other exciting happenings, last night Chris got his first birthday present! I've decided that each day has a theme and yesterday was favorite edibles! I gave him a six pack of Guiness and Sierra Nevada to make a black and tan (well, a few black and tans) and a delicious piece of tiramisu that we shared for dessert! I think he enjoyed it very much!




And today we both have appointments to get our teeth cleaned so we are leaving work early together! Having my hubby home a few hours early is like a present in itself!

I hope your week has started off brilliantly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...