Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nablopomo


You may have noticed a lot of posts from me this month. Thirty-four to be exact. Phew! Why all the blogging? Nablopomo; It's a blogging community where you can take a challenge to post every day of the month and I did it! Yes I know, a small accomplishment of sorts, but it was quite fun! Although remembering to blog on the weekends proved to be a bit of a challenge since I don't spend much time on the computer during the weekend. Hope you all enjoyed! Stay tuned, even though my weekend posts will be less frequent, I'll still be here most days sharing about life, inspirations, great finds and tasty kitchen experiments! Thanks for continuing to visit!

Wishing you a happy, healthy and wonderfully relaxing Sunday!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I have loved reading your blog everyday!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Samantha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...