Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Weekend Happiness

What a fun and busy weekend we had! Yesterday was finally a chance to catch my breath and slow down, and I soaked it all in! My plan for my day off was to make these snack bags, but after picking up the fabric and other supplies I thougth it might be best to hold off until next weekend since, as my Mom said, this weekend was "all play and no work".

Instead, I decided to be productive and check off some things from my to-do list, like tackling our closet (reorganizing and clearing out), cleaning the fridge, hanging some new picture frames, putting up another set of curtains (and hemming them), and the never ending task that is laundry! While not quite as fun as sewing, productive and gratifying nonetheless.

I hope your weekend was equally wonderful! Happy 4-day work week!

Here are a few pictures from the birthday weekend!

At Lucille's for his birthday dinner!



Birthday boy!


Playing poker


Relishing his leftover cheesecake!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...