Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sew Cute!

In an effort to live more green, I am always on the lookout for easy, practical ways to eliminate paper/plastic products around the house. While browsing on Etsy (an occurrence that takes place way too frequently!) I found the cutest reusable snack/sandwich bags. Currently I pack our lunches with reusable plastic containers, but when I just want to throw some almonds in my purse, those containers prove to be quite a hassle.

Enter these adorable snack bags! My intention was to immediately purchase a set of them. But thankfully, I decided to browse some more, just to ensure they were the ones I wanted, and wouldn't you know, I stumbled upon the pattern that was for sale! And naturally, being the eager new owner of a sewing machine, I snatched it up so now I can make them for myself (in 4 different sizes)!

I can't wait to get it! Aren't they adorable?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest sack. It's a wonderful idea. Were the patterns on ebay?

Unknown said...

I actually found the pattern on Etsy. Here is the link to her shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/evelynfields. They really are adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...