Friday, January 1, 2010

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much


Happy New Year, dear readers! Can you believe it is officially 2010? I am absolutely giddy with excitement, as the new year always brings with it a fresh, new perspective, a time for reflection and opportunities to set new goals!

We rang in 2010 with Chris' family, enjoying fondue, champagne and games! And this morning my darling husband and I are hanging out at Panera, where I am sipping a delightful hazelnut latte and reflecting on this past year. And what a wonderful year it was! As I try to recall every highpoint it brought, I am simply overwhelmed. All I can say is praise God for being such a faithful and incredible God! The phrase that come to mind is "Live well, Laugh often, Love much". Without a doubt, this was our 2009!

Chris and I have so much to be thankful for and such sweet memories from this past year! Do you realize that we can no longer say we were married last year? Wow, that really makes us pros at this whole marriage thing..only kidding! But in all truth, with each month that has passed since we became husband and wife, I realize how much we continue to learn about each other and more importantly, how to love each other with the love of Christ.

As I do with every new year, I am finalizing my list of personal goals for 2010. I should mention that this too fills me with pure delight! Setting, and most importantly achieving goals, is one of my favorite things to do. I cannot express how much joy it gives me. Hmm, maybe that's why I love personal training so much, as helping others set and meet their personal goals gives me equal pleasure!

I hope that the closing of 2009 also fills you with wonderful thoughts and hope for what's to come in 2010!

And now friends, I shall get back to my sweet husband, who is getting antsy for my attention (even though he too is on the computer)!

Much love and Happy New Year from the Hansens!

image via wisheskisses

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy New Year to you Hansens! Yay for 2010!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...