Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Thoughts

Today feels like a gloomy sort of day. I'm tired physically and mentally and the weather is not helping me out one bit. There is definitely potential for it to turn into an awful, no-good kind of day. But I've decided today is going to be a good day, because you know, we have the ability to change our mood (even when it feels impossible!).

"The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time. Make it a positive thought." lululemon manifesto

So, some of my happy thoughts:


image via


image via



The last two pics are from our honeymoon:-)

I totally want to bust out a little Sound of Music action and start singing "Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens..."

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...