Friday, February 5, 2010

Dream Job Made a Reality


Happy Friday sweet friends!

I have some extra exciting news to share today! Yesterday afternooon I was offered a personal training position at a place my "job dreams" are made of!! We have been praying that a wonderful opportunity like this would come up and I am beyond grateful it is finally a reality. I am so ready to get started!

Without going into too much detail just yet, I will be training at a personal training studio where I can offer private sessions on my own schedule without the hassle of having to sell products, work floor hours or fight for clients like I would in a gym setting. The studio is amazing and full of the best equiptment! I'll definitely keep you updated as I make this wonderful transition and put my degree back to work!

This weekend I am looking forward to celebrating a lot, getting my business cards made and even a boot camp class tomorrow morning! Although Chris and I had talked about having a little Super Bowl thing, it is honestly the farthest thing from my mind right now...we'll see how that plays out.

Have a lovely and exceptionally grand weekend!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Congratulations my dear! I am so excited for you!

Missy said...

wow wonderful! i have always thought about becoming a personal trainer as well! maybe one day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...