Thursday, February 25, 2010

Travel Fantasy

I've been inspired by several of my frequent blog reads who have posted about their travel fantasies. Naturally, I am inclined on dreary days like today to do a little daydreaming of my own about a lovely getaway to places far far away...

If money wasn't a factor, I would kidnap my husband from work and hop on a plane to Brazil where we could vacation at the incredible Uxua Casa Hotel!

I can already picture us sipping drinks by the beautiful Quartz pool, or by the beach for that matter, enjoying the local Brazilian fusion cuisine and then melting away every stress with a few body treatments in their spas tranquil outdoor treatment rooms. Oh, and I definitely call dibs on the hammock!







This definitely gets me hoping for a long weekend getaway soon!

1 comment:

Missy said...

wow...beautiful. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...