Monday, February 22, 2010

Completely Refreshed


I feel so refreshed on this beautiful Monday morning! Amazing what an extra day off can do to lift your spirits and prepare you for a brand new week!

The laid back nature of the past few days gave me an opportunity to catch up on things, get in a few good workouts (including a fantastic run last night!), have a lunch date with a lovely friend, lots of magazine reading and some quality sleep. I heart weekends!

Oh yes, and the Chicago style pizza I made Friday night was AMAZING! My husband was so impressed that he requested I make it again. I love when that happens! Check it out on pg. 33 of the March/April issue of Clean Eating!

I hope your weekend was wonderful and got you started on the right foot this morning! Merry Monday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...