Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh My Yum!


Last night I finally had a minute to sit down and look through my new issue of Clean Eating magazine and man oh man, are my taste buds watering! Many of you sweet readers have become subscribers to this wonderful magazine and I could not be more pleased that you understand my sheer delight when the newest issue arrives!

If you have not yet received yours let me just tell you, it is chock full of fresh flavors promising the arrival of Spring! I am personally salivating over the Lemon-Grilled Chicken and Bulgar Salad as well as the cover recipe, Beef and Broccoli Orange Stir fry over Soba Noodles. Let's not forget the 5 new ideas for homemade pizza (one of my personal favorites!). And finally, I almost squeeled with excitement when I looked at the Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies on the back cover (a gluten-free option), which I will be making very soon!

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go grab the newest March/April issue! You will not regret it!

Happy Groundhog day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I actually made the recipe on the cover Sunday evening!! You will not be disappointed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...