Thursday, February 11, 2010

V-Day Favorites!

In honor of the upcoming "Day of Love", I wanted to share some favorite finds for the occassion!

To wear~

This oh-so-feminine Recital Cardigan is from my favorite store, Anthropologie.


As are these pretty earrings.


Naturally, painted nails are a must for V-Day. I am loving this Chapel of Love hue by OPI.


To hear~

Sinatra's greatest love songs.


To taste~

Chris and I will definitely be popping open our bottle of Chandon's sparkling red wine this weekend! It only seems appropriate.


Hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries from Shari's Berries. A-mazing!!


To feel~

Heavanilli massage bar from Lush.


To see~

And finally, I have fallen in love with this I Heart You photograph by pinkiesister.


Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...