Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Inspiration: Pizza Garden

A huge reason Chris and I look forward to having a house one day is the endless possibilities for a garden! Just imagine: fresh herbs, plants, flowers and of course, a Meyer lemon tree!

For now we are perfectly content with our potted plants and little, overflowing herb pot, but some day I plan on borrowing this idea from Better Homes and Gardens and planting a pizza garden!

How perfectly fitting for us since homemade pizza is a staple in our kitchen!


They even grid out where to place the various veggies and herbs. Leave it to Better Homes and Gardens to be so clever!


A. 2 'Husky Cherry Red' tomatoes
B. 1 'Golden Jubilee' tomato
C. 2 basil
D. 1 'Keystone Giant' bell pepper
E. 1 'Jalapeno' pepper
F. 1 oregano
G. 3 onion
H. 2 rosemary
I. 5 thyme

2 comments:

Missy said...

this is such a great idea!!!! i love pizza...seriously i was just telling robbie the other day that it's one of my fav foods lol

Unknown said...

I know! I would love to have everything I needed to make a pizza in my backyard:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...