Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello Sunshine!

I must admit to you, my blog neglect the past few days has been due to the glorious weather we have been having in sunny California! Admittedly, I would much rather be outside, soaking up the sunshine than inside on a computer. This, by the way, is why we adore living here, it's been 70 degrees and sunny in mid-February! It definitely explains my super cheery mood today. Well, that and a delightful sushi date I had with some sweet friends last night!

I hope your weekend treated you well! If you were lucky like me, you had Monday off in honor of Presidents day, which was a wonderful way to end a lovely weekend!

A little peek at our Valentine's day~

Like I mentioned, we opted for a low-key date, which included: homemade paninis for lunch, a little shopping, an afternoon nap and dinner, followed by watching Fireproof on the living room pallet we set up to feel like a "slumber party" (my idea, because I always want to stay up late watching movies, but have to go to bed early for work!). Of course, this was all topped off with delicious chocolate covered strawberries we picked up at Whole Foods! I'm not gonna lie, it was a pretty fantastic day!
Love.


Tasty panini fixings!



A simple favorite of ours, because who doesn't love Trader Joe's Vodka pasta sauce?


How cute is the little tuxedo strawberry?!

Have a perfectly delightful day!

3 comments:

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Chocolate & strawberries - my fave! Glad you had a happy Valentines Day.

Nicole said...

Hmm...it was quite a lovely little ladies date wasn't it! Such a rare treat in the middle of the work week! Enjoy your sunshiny wednesday! :)

Missy said...

it has been gorgeous here too! i was supposed to go to denver this week and i got to cancel at the last minute. i was so glad to stay here in the sunshine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...