Friday, February 12, 2010

Have a Very Sweet Weekend!


Hello Lovelies! What are your plans for the weekend?

I am looking forward to being pampered this afternoon with a mani/pedi and have hopes of stopping by Anthro to pick up something cute for the weekend! Although Saturday is completely booked with renewing my CPR certification, I fully intend on enjoying the rest of the weekend with my sweet valentine! There will definitely be some delicious cooking involved, I was thinking maybe homemade cinnamon rolls...mmm. Then we have a wonderful, low-key date planned for the rest of the day. And I won't stress about waking up early Monday morning because I have the day off work!

Wishing you an extra delightful Valentine's weekend full of sweet treats and lots of love!

3 comments:

Missy said...

happy valentines day! :)

the southern hostess said...

Your blog is darling! Hope you had a great weekend.

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. Saw the title of the book you're reading, never heard of it? How is it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...