Friday, August 27, 2010

Dinner Last Night: Cold Sesame Noodles with Chicken and Cucumbers


{sorry about my uncentered pictures!}

Remember this meal I have been trying to make for weeks now? Well I finally cooked it last night and it was delicious! I even got two "Mmms" out of Chris as he took his first bite. In the Hansen household, that means success!

Before making this dish I read through the reviews and I'm glad I did. It seemed a pretty unanimous suggestion to use more sambal oelek than the recipe called for, which turned out great because we both like spicy. I also used soba noodles in place of udon noodles. My only complaint is that I didn't get to experience the apparently "amazing" leftovers. You can see why...


Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...