Friday, August 6, 2010

Weekend at Home


This weekend will be the first in several weeks the Hansens will be home with absolutely no big plans! Don’t get me wrong, I love trips and weekends away, but I also crave down time. So it is a welcome opportunity to get things in order. Let’s be honest though, I’ve had a list going on my fridge all week of things I would like to do, including:

• Farmer’s market! It’s been 3 weeks and I really miss it!
• Make a yummy breakfast, which will likely include Belgian waffles!!
• Complete two sewing projects that have been sitting idle on my desk for almost two months
• Change up my yoga class
• Clean the shower, which I have conveniently put off for longer than I am willing to admit
• Clean out our dresser and take a much needed trip to Goodwill
• Put together a packing list for my trip to the Midwest next week
• Bake zucchini bread I just added to my recipe box
• Cook a delish dinner at home, complete with margaritas and homemade guacamole!

I realize this seems to completely fill my “not busy” weekend, but when it’s {almost} all stuff you love, how can you go wrong?

Hoping your weekend is positively delightful!

image/healthsavors

2 comments:

Missy said...

sounds like some great fun! :-)

my post today might give you food for thought with changing up your yoga class. :-)

Nicole said...

I am going to goodwill this weekend too! Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...