Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Larabar Love

Let me start by saying I am a big fan of simplicity when it comes to what I put in my body. I like to know what is in my food, which is why I prefer to to make most of our meals at home. But lets be honest, on days I am working from 6am to 8:30pm, I need some easy snacks that I can throw in my bag and eat on the go (especially when I only have a minute between clients!).

I am generally a big fan of portable fruit like apples and bananas, but sometimes I need something more. Something that tastes like a treat, yet has a lot to offer nutritionally, which is why I am LOVING Larabars. They come in the most delicious flavors (lemon bar, chocolate coconut, apple pie and cinnamon roll) and yet, they're gluten free and only contain pure and simple ingredients.

Take the Peanut Butter Cookie for example, the only ingredients: prunes, peanuts, salt. And you would have no idea! It seriously tastes like a little baked treat!

Bottom line - you need to go get yourself some Larabars today! You'll thank me later!

image/abeautifulmess

1 comment:

Missy said...

i'm always looking for a new bar! i'll have to try the chocolate coconut one - sounds right up my alley!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...