Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back to The Grind

Good morning and happy Wednesday!! We're back and I can't believe I feel so alert today! After a very long and uncomfortable flight that arrived in Sacramento at 10:45 last night, getting home at 11:40 and finally sinking into bed at midnight, I never imagined I would wake up as easily as I did this morning...at 4am!

Our four day trip to Indiana was absolutely wonderful! But, given my lack of time this morning and my pictures still being on my camera, I think I'll wait to blog about our trip so it can get the full post it deserves. Keep you eyes peeled for it:)

The word today is BUSY! That's what happens when you take 2 days off work to have fun with your cutie little sibs!

Just a little glimpse into our weekend:

Nathan and Audrey


Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...