Thursday, October 22, 2009

Simple Pleasures

Today I received Crate and Barrel's Christmas catalog in the mail. I decided to cozy up with a cup of tea while I browsed through it. Not only did I make my tea in my new pretty mug, but I brewed one of my all time favorites, Aveda's signature tea! You know, the kind they give you a sample of when you walk in the store. It is so very good and I find myself saving it for special days. And friends, I consider C&B's Christmas catalog to be special! It means the holiday season is just around the corner:) Now all I need is some Christmas music...

2 comments:

Lael Meidal said...

oh, Aveda tea! I wish I had brought some to NZ with me! I can't believe how quickly Christmas is coming...this entire fall (er, spring) has flown by. I can't wait to start playing Leigh Nash's Christmas album!! Do you know it? You'd love it!

Missy said...

i <3 christmas :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...