Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Studying and Staying Healthy

I am very excited to share that I'm just about finished studying for the ACSM personal training exam! After falling a little behind schedule, I decided studying must be a priority, so I've been catching up hard core on the weekends. Originally I said I wanted to take the test next week, but now it's going to be right after we get back from Indiana. And thankfully, I am feeling so prepared!

And on that note, our trip to Indiana is a mere two weeks away! Well, actually a little less than that!

It is for this reason I have been avoiding getting sick at all cost! As is typical for this time of year, there is a nasty bug going around. One of my co-workers went home sick yesterday and I busted out my box of Emergen-C for everyone to take! Right now, I'm pretty much obsessed with vitamin C, exercise, sleep and hand sanitizer:) Hey, a girl's got to keep her immune system up!

And on a sad note for fellow foodies, it was anounced in the New York Times yesterday that Gourmet magazine is folding. I for one, am very sad to see such an incredible and well known food magazine go. After all, it has been one of my favorite "splurge" magazines!


Farewell, Gourmet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...