Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie!

I just had to share a new way to enjoy pumpkin! This delicious smoothie can be enjoyed morning, noon or night, and in my case, as a Saturday afternoon snack!

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
1/2 cup fresh or canned pumpkin
1/2 cup skim milk
1/3 cup fat-fee sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon vanilla yogurt
1 scoop whey protein powder (the protein will help to curb your hunger longer)
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup ice cubes

Add all ingredients to blender in the order listed. Blend for about 30 seconds on high. Optional-top with a scoop of fat-free Cool Whip and a sprinkle of cinnamon! Enjoy! Serves 2

This yummy snack is only 135 calories! And on a side note, this is very "pumpkin-y", so you should actually like the taste of pumpkin!

2 comments:

Jeff and Becky said...

I can't wait until I have a kitchen! Also I looked at "Pinch my salt" and it is amazing.

Missy said...

that sounds and looks amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...