Friday, March 12, 2010

Chocolate Heaven

If you are a chocolate lover like me, than this post is for you. I was browsing Cooking Light's website for inspiration on next weeks dinner menu and got side tracked by this list of 20 Lightened Chocolate Desserts!

Just looking at these pictures makes my mouth water! The five below look absolutely scrumptious to me!

Individual Chocolate Souffle ~ I have a special spot in my heart reserved especially for chocolate souffle!


Upside-Down Fudge Almond Tart~ I always feel like desserts made in my tart pan are "extra special". They just look so pretty and put together:)


Deep Dark Chocolate Biscotti~ Who doesn't love a delicious biscotti? Mmm, dipped in a steaming cup of french pressed coffee...


Double-Caramel Turtle Cake~ This monster of a cake pretty much speaks for itself!


Chocolate Hazelnut Thumbprint~ Mom and I made some cookies very similar to these (from Cooking Light) at Christmas and they ended up being our favorites so I can only imagine these are fantastic! And the filling in these cookies is Nutella!

1 comment:

Missy said...

oh my gosh...the last two are right up my alley! lol yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...