Monday, March 22, 2010

All In A Days Work

Happy Spring! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Our was perfectly delightful. Complete with gardening, spring cleaning and rearranging the house to be Spring ready!

Once we were done with the patio I sat outside reading my new magazines and savoring the pretty view while Abby sunbathed. I just love the freshness and colorful blooms that come with the season!

Here's a peek at our weekend projects~

Just getting started and Abby wanted to be a part of the action. My handsome husband mixing the soil.
Our weeekend purchases to spruce up what we already had.
Herbs!
Pretty succulents
Lovely blooms!
My gardenia:-)
And when we were done outside, I decided it was time to bring some Spring inside as well. I used things I already had to freshen up the dining area as well as the entry table, kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, and living area! I love what a little rearranging can do for your mood!

Here's a little glimpse at the dining area~


I also started brainstorming some diy projects I'll be working on in the next few weeks. Can't wait to show you my progress!

4 comments:

Missy said...

very cute! abby is adorable!

i was just thinking that i need to post pics of my little "garden" once the flowers start blooming again! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks!

And yes, do post pics:)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love love love the wall color!

Kera said...

i'm obsessed with succulents! they are the perfect plant. yours and everything else looks fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...