Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunshine Love

Happy Monday, lovelies! How are you doing with that hour of lost sleep? I'm definitely feeling it, since trying to go to bed a little earlier last night proved completely useless! But I can't complain too much because an incredible weekend topped off with the extra hour of sunlight makes it all worth my sleepiness today. And if the weatherman is correct, we will be enjoying 70 degree days all week, right through the official first day of Spring this Saturday!

In honor of my my deep love for all things Spring, I'm taking the next few days to share some lovely in-season finds with you. I've got it all, for your home, your closet and your kitchen with the best farmer's market picks! Stay tuned because it all starts tomorrow and then I've got a very special announcement on Friday!

Have a delightful day!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hmmm.......wonder the special announcement could be!

Life with the Ellwoods said...

Are you....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...