Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Why I Love Target

I know I cannot be the only person who goes to Target for two things and ends up spending $100, only to wonder what the heck I bought! I don't know how they manage to do it, but they ALWAYS have great stuff for cheap! This was especially dangerous when I was in college and my roommate and I would drive to Target without needing anything (yikes) and typically came home with a plethora of new yoga pants, yummy candles, magazines and such.

With that said, I love Target!

While there yesterday afternoon to pick up a birthday card, I naturally migrated over to the kitchen isle, but surely you know where this story is going so I'll cut to the chase...

I found these super cute canisters that are exactly what I have been looking for! They only cost $15 and come in 4 fun retro colors. I love them! They go perfectly in our kitchen and have a tight seal. What more could a girl ask for?

Now all my breakfast needs are within reach, my coffee, oatmeal and sugar in the raw! I know I'm a geek, but when I walked in my kitchen this morning, the cheery pop of color made me smile!


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I TOTALLY understand! I can't walk in to any store now and not go down a kitchen aisle! It drives Dan crazy! Who knew there could be such excitement over bowls and canisters! They are so you, enjoy!

Missy said...

I LOVE TARGET!

I do the same thing every time. LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...