Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Feeling Unmotivated?


Over four years ago, on a road trip home for Christmas, I picked up a copy of Oxygen magazines Fat Loss special issue. I think I read that thing cover-to-cover...at least three times (while Chris was driving, of course)! Since that day, I have been a devout reader of Oxygen. As a personal trainer and fitness enthusiast I think it is important to note that Oxygen is unlike every other cheesy, trendy "fitness" magazine, which is why I choose to make it a part of my regular reads.

The message is simple: eat clean, wholesome food and exercise regularly. They make it very clear that fad diets or miracle workouts are not realistic.

As much as I love and know about fitness, at times I find myself getting unmotivated and bored with a routine. But Oxygen is like my workout buddy who alway re-energizes me and gives me great tips to keep my workouts fresh!

If you are feeling in a fitness rut or maybe you just don't know where to begin, I encourage you to pick up a copy today!

1 comment:

Missy said...

hmm i might have to give this one a shot! i'm always keeping my eyes open for a new fitness magazine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...