Friday, March 19, 2010

Much Excitement!

Happy Friday! Today holds much excitement for me, the most obvious being that it's the last day of the work week and the last day of Winter! All I have to say about that is peace out and bring on more sunshine!

And the second and biggest excitement I have today comes from the call I received from my Dad early this morning letting me know I am a big sister again to another BROTHER! His name is Nicholas and everyone seems happy and healthy! A huge congratulations to my Dad and Rebecca! Sending you all my love and kisses! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

And finally, I'm looking forward to a delightful, sunny, SPRING weekend! In honor of the glorious occassion, we're going to plant new herbs, take Abby to the park, maybe hit up a few garage sales and just enjoy being outside!


Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Missy said...

yayyyy! :-)

my brother's name is nicholas too lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...