Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In-Season: Home

With the coming of each new season, it only feels natural to spruce up my living space with a few fun accents that make the space feel fresh. And with Springtime comes brighter, cheerier colors and apparently everything birds! Here are some finds I am just smitten with lately.

Welcome friends into your home with this incredibly sweet eco-friendly bird doormat by bambeco. And while your checking this out, take a peek at some of their other delightful home goods.


And now that Spring is so close, peonies are soon to show up! And who doesn't love a vase (or two or three!) full of these gorgeous blooms?



I am very fond of new pillow covers as an easy way to transition throughout the year. You might even say they are a minor obsession! When I found these by plumcushion I instantly fell in love. Then I saw the price tag and they quickly became purely inspiration .


And so I found a more affordable option with a similar look by Kainkain. A comparable substitute, wouldn't you say?


After Cup of Jo did a giveway from My Sparrow last week, I went crazy for their site! You really should give it a looksie. They have a fabulous selection of jewelry, home furnishings, fabric and so much more! My favorite finds were these bird paper weights that would be such a cute accent on a side table and the lovely owl pitchers pictured below. So, so cute!



I know it isn't reasonable for most of us to buy new bedding every season, but why not do it on a smaller scale and switch out just the shams? A much more frugal option that will still liven up any bedroom! I really like these Woodland Organic Shams from Pottery Barn. And they are on clearance!


And finally, put some pep in your step with this Smoldering Hues shower curtain by Anthropologie. Those fun colors could help anybody wake up happy!

1 comment:

Missy said...

i love peonies. my sister is having some at her wedding :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...