Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Friday!


Hello lovelies! What are you up to this weekend?

Chris and I are going to see the new Alice in Wonderland tonight! I'm looking forward to the weird and cooky Tim Burton version of the childhood classic. And a plus, I heard good things about it from people who saw a sneak peek.

And while Chris spends Saturday helping his parents paint his Mom's spa, I think I'll get to work on my first apron! I've been quite busy and haven't had a chance to pull out my sewing machine in a few weeks and what better time than a rainy Saturday afternoon? I'm hoping to have a finished product to show you next week!

Oh, and I'm excited to pick up a dessert tea I recently read about from Tea Forte called Coco Truffle. Have any of you heard of/tried it? I'm on a temporary hiatus from sweets/desserts and it's been suprisingly manageable for the most part, but when Chris busted out a box of my favorite Girl Scout cookies last week I almost melted! So I'm looking for a calorie-free treat and this seems to fit the bill!

Doesn't it look delightful?!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Missy said...

ha ha i always use tea as a sweet treat to keep my hand out of the cookie jar at work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...