Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthday Week Bliss

Happy Monday, lovelies! I hope you had an absolutely delightful Easter weekend with friends and family!

On top of all the joy and blessings that come with the wonderful celebration of Easter, this weekend also held some major spoiling by my sweet husband! That's right, my birthday week has begun and I am all kinds of happy!!

We spent a good part of Saturday afternoon shopping for birthday clothes, because with four days of birthday fun this upcoming weekend, a girl's got to have some new outfits! And because I was able to score some awesome deals at Kohl's and Marshall's (including Jessica Simpson bag and Steve Madden pointed toe flats), I had more room in my birthday budget for some accessorizing at Anthro! You know, I've always thought my birthday landed perfectly at the start of Spring, just in time to spruce up my wardrobe!

I have a very good feeling about this week... After all, short work weeks that end in pampering, lunching and fun with Mom are always lovely!

Have a wonderful day and in case you missed this post, check out our new "recipe" tab at the top of the page!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

How was your coffee cake? Was it worth the wait?

Unknown said...

Oh. my. goodness. It was fantastic!! Everything I hoped:)

Blythe said...

Hey Kate! It's Blythe (from the CPR class we took together forever ago!) I've enjoyed reading your blog for a while now, an I LOVE the new recipe tab you've added!! My husband and I have undergone a food revolution this past year and we share a common philosophy of clean/organic/non processed eating! Thanks for all the great recipes, keep em coming!
Love,
Blythe
p.s.- Happy Birthday Week!!

Unknown said...

Hi Blythe! So happy to know you're reading the blog and enjoying the recipes! How wonderful that you and Cale have undergone a new way of eating together! Hope you're doing exceptionally well:)
~Kate

And thanks for the birthday (week) wishes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...