Saturday, April 3, 2010

A Little Update

First of all, it feels extremely weird to be blogging on a Saturday night, but I just wanted to share an update about our little blog for you lovely readers and friends. This morning, among making my coffee and bringing me breakfast in bed since I decided to do the very unusual and sleep in, my sweet husband helped me create a separate tab to categorize all of my recipes! Exciting, right?! So now, navigation through all of our kitchen experiments is right at your fingertips! We even took time to highlight "Hansen favorites" :) I'm still tweaking things on the page to get it just right, but feel free to check out the "Recipe" tab underneath our header and do some experimenting of your own!

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Missy said...

yayyyy recipes! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...